ServiceMaster Architerra can also provide customers with floor maintenance, odor elimination, and a detailed cleaning service for carpeting and upholstery items. We can provide a one-time cleaning service or set up a bi-annual or annual maintenance plan to service your home.
Carpet Cleaning Process
- Pre-inspect carpeting to evaluate soil conditions.
- Move smaller furniture from a specified room (will be moved back into place after the process)
- Pre-treat stains and any unsightly spots.
- Apply carpet-cleaning agents to loosen dirt and soil that are deeply embedded in the carpet.
- Rinse and extract shampoo and other cleaning agents with clean hot water to ensure soil, residue, and rinse water, are thoroughly removed.
- Post-treat any remaining stains as needed.
- If requested, apply fiber protectant agent.
We follow these trusted procedures:
- Truck-mounted cleaning: A powerful carpet cleaning method that is suggested by a majority of carpet manufacturers.
- Hot water extraction: A very effective method to relieve your carpets of soil, leaving it dirt and detergent free.
- Built-in water softener: Allows your carpeting to be soft and smelling fresh.